Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJay32

DJay32

OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING Empty
PostSubject: OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING   OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:17 pm

OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING is a... okay, how to describe it. It's an apocalyptic horror-slash-black comedy written in the style of daily stream-of-consciousness journals kept by Jordan Dooling, a sixteen-year-old British boy who sounds very American and he's also me. But he's not a Marty Stu, I promise.

AND IT'S A SERIAL NOVEL, you see. It's just posted on a Tumblr.

The story is everything but simple, but to... sum it up: THE APOCALYPSE IS HERE AND RAPTURE IS COMING. For five straight months (May 21st-October 21st, 2011), the sky is red and portals to some surreal other universe open up worldwide. Twisted creatures stroll out, giving us things like a spidercat or the Rapture Duck. Or the Legstep. Or a creature I can only describe as "Cockroach Jesus." Meanwhile, this dramatic turn of events has brought the eldritch out of hiding! A rogue's gallery of horror creatures, the Earth's gods of fear, are going crazy and trying to figure out how to stop the end from coming. But they have images to maintain, so they're making sure to slaughter humans to keep their insecurities at bay! The slender man is dead, yet the slender man is roaming the Earth, yet there are multiple slender men, yet there's only one. And what the hell can a British teenager do to make a difference?

Only one way to find out. Check out the table of contents here.

OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING Tumblr_m65fpe1TJY1qkceb9o1_1280

OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING has accompanying art by Logic, Cadet, Wiratomkinder, some person whose name I always forget, and Rappu. And there's a graphic novel adaption in the works.

Feel free to check out our art, and LOOK, FANART, FANFICTION, AND COSPLAYING. Also buy a shirt.

THANK YOU, HAVE A NICE DAY. .....also, Rapture is currently on its fourth and final act. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
Back to top Go down
http://djayprog.blogspot.com/

OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Slender Man Blogs-
Jump to: