Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shaun Torrence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torrence

Shaun Torrence Empty
PostSubject: Shaun Torrence   Shaun Torrence EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Totally original, rite?
Well it could be worse-ish.
The series is about a college student who decides to do a video log (or vlog if you're too lazy to type out complete words) detailing college life. In secret, he and his roomate are playing out a Slenderman prank on the viewers. However, things go a little OOC ("out of control," not "out of character," son!) when his roomate is attacked and a mysterious faceless tall dude with excellent fashion sense shows up.
"But wait, Shaun, doesn't this sound EXACTLY like EMH?"
Well, yes, but shut up it gets better.... kinda.
Anyway the series is leaning towards being very proxy-focused and I'm trying to get as much viewer interaction involved as possible (I've already had some code-deciphering minigame-ish stuff going on with a couple of guys on unfiction, so I guess it has been somewhat successful).
Anyway, if you want to give it a watch, please understand that it started off very much an experiment for me and I'm still trying to improve it in terms of story and quality.
Thanks for your time.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1CAGwVaw_ABAEOqtoDui5g

- Eric (Shaun when in game)

Somebody already posted my channel?!!!! D: Oh crap dude I am so sorry. Um... Can I delete this thread?! I didn't even check damn I feel so stupid now -_-
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Admin

Shaun Torrence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun Torrence   Shaun Torrence EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Its cool man, I'd rather if the creators or fans post stuff. I deleted the other post instead ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching?feature=mhee
Torrence

Shaun Torrence Empty
PostSubject: Okay thanks x.x   Shaun Torrence EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:30 pm

I'm sorry again for not checking first x.x I appreciate that you actually included my series in the ones you posted and that's part of the reason I feel bad about posting again (kinda rude of me when you think too much about it, which is more or less what i'm doing right at this second *starts crying uncontrollably in a disturbingly neurotic fashion*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaun Torrence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun Torrence   Shaun Torrence Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaun Torrence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Slender Man Tiers :: Tier One Slender Man Series-
Jump to: