Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tahrgat
Admin

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:22 pm

If you want to introduce yourself then this is a great place to get started!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching?feature=mhee
proxiehunter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:00 am

Odds are people have seen me around Slendernation, Unforum, and the Fear Mythos forums as well as commenting on your blogs/vlogs. You may also have read one or both of my blogs "The Most Dangerous Game" and "To Light a Candle", the former still updating sporadically the latter completed.

Quick policy question, should Fear Mythos blogs/Vlogs be filed under Slender Man or Other Horror? Some do involve Slender Man but not all of them.
Back to top Go down
DJay32

DJay32

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:53 am

Hi there! I'm DJay32, I'm also a Fearblogger (but I have a slender man-specific blog titled Where My Eyes Remain). I'm particularly known for Jordan Eats Normally Now and its sequel Topography Genera, but I think it's safe to say I'm mostly known for OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING. Which features the slender man a lot, and is on its way to becoming a graphic novel. >W>

Needless to say, I have the same question as proxie. And where would serial novels go? Would those be counted as blogs, considering mine are posted on blogs? o:
Back to top Go down
http://djayprog.blogspot.com/
Tahrgat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:47 pm

First I would like to say Welcome ^.^

Next to the questions.

proxiehunter wrote:
Odds are people have seen me around Slendernation, Unforum, and the Fear Mythos forums as well as commenting on your blogs/vlogs. You may also have read one or both of my blogs "The Most Dangerous Game" and "To Light a Candle", the former still updating sporadically the latter completed.

Quick policy question, should Fear Mythos blogs/Vlogs be filed under Slender Man or Other Horror? Some do involve Slender Man but not all of them.

If a story or Vlog has the Slender Man playing a continuing role throughout then it can go in a Slender Man related category. If the Slender Man is not acknowledged or if he plays a minor passing role (a cameo) then it should be placed in Other Horror.

DJay32 wrote:
Hi there! I'm DJay32, I'm also a Fearblogger (but I have a slender man-specific blog titled Where My Eyes Remain). I'm particularly known for Jordan Eats Normally Now and its sequel Topography Genera, but I think it's safe to say I'm mostly known for OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING. Which features the slender man a lot, and is on its way to becoming a graphic novel. >W>

Needless to say, I have the same question as proxie. And where would serial novels go? Would those be counted as blogs, considering mine are posted on blogs? o:

I think that blogs would be the best fit for a serial novel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeadAreWatching?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: News-
Jump to: